THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As a part of the SRE team in JKOPay, we provide and manage JKOPay’s infrastructure that serves +5 million users in Taiwan, as well as all partners and stakeholders that integrate with our payment service, which handles 3-billion transaction amounts every month.
With the rapid growth of JKOPay’s business, SRE team is the key to making a product successful, as the extensibility and maintainability show how far JKOPay can go. It is an exciting moment as we are modernizing our development flow to fulfill JKOPay’s business complexity in the future.
This is an opportunity to help shape and expand JKOPay’s infrastructure. If you are interested in handling multiple-terabyte data and improving engineering efficiency, in a great team that keeps growing, this role is for you.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
- Manage databases and shape the architecture of the data platform that supports online transactions and offline analysis, to ensure the sustainability of the platform.
- Work with the RD team to drive the establishment of the next-generation architecture at JKOPay.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, work closely with engineering and product teams on solution planning, design and operation.
- You like to work on improving system maintainability and stability, to make impact on engineering efficiency.
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- Experience with large-scale and distributed database design (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
- Experience with database monitoring and tuning.
- Experience with database automation is a plus.
- Experience with cloud platforms data solutions is a plus (Pubsub, BigQuery, etc.).
- You are comfortable working with Linux and Windows command line.
- You have practical knowledge of shell and one more programming language (Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of networking.
- You enjoy sharing.