About the Role(s)
Team collaboration is extremely important to us! To facilitate this, all team members must...
- Communicate comfortably in English to work with our international team members and clients.
- Have experience (or a willingness to learn about) working in an Agile team that utilizes the SCRUM framework.
- Be comfortable participating in group discussions and demoing your work to the team and our clients.
- Have a strong work ethic and take pride in their work, you should be your own QA tester.
For this role we are looking to bring in someone with both the technical skills and the leadership experience to lead a small team of engineers to design and develop solutions to integrate with out existing products. Qualified candidates should...
- Be able to take a requirement or feature request designed a solution, go through a technical review process, and the implement the solution independently or break down task work and coach junior/mid-level team members on how to implement the solution.
Critical thinking skills and a team-oriented attitude are an absolute must.
- We are a team that prefers to give out team members autonomy in their work, there for the right candidate should be able to function well in a remote environment, be self-motivated to provide quality solutions to the team and feel confident that they can contribute to the team without supervision.
Senior Backend Engineer - Java (Required)
Without solid backend support, a great-looking frontend can easily fail...
That's why our backend engineers are involved in every step of our process. You will collaborate closely with product team, designers and frontend engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, self-managed team. You will help the team plan, design, and build a solid backend infrastructure to support all of our products and services.
- For Java engineers, professional experience working with Spring Framework.
- Experience working with a microservice architecture.
- Experience with managing distributed systems and databases.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes a major plus.
- Understanding of blockchain architecture and other payment systems.
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (AWS), Observability (ELK), and CI/CD (Jenkins).