About Our Team
We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
We're building the next NFT-Crypto wallet for Gen Z students in India & the US. We've created the first Learn-to-Earn ＆ EdBank in the EdFi industry.
You’ll work closely with product managers and other team members to implement our content creating strategy. It’s a content marketing and communications role.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Digital Growth Marketing Lead:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Conduct marketing research and analyze data to improve marketing KPIs.
- Devise and present ideas and strategies.
- Compile and distribute statistical information.
- Brainstorm and prepare creative copy.
- Support daily operations and perform ad-hoc projects as directed.
- Manage marketing team.
- ROI-driven. Manage user acquisition, creative creation, and budget allocation to yield the best ROI
- Track the effectiveness of user acquisition campaigns and implement continuous improvements and optimization
- Develop content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and high-quality leads (incl. content development, distribution, and measurement) in potential new markets.
- Management of content calendar and channels, including social channels & email distribution.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Conduct keyword research, content auditing, content gap analysis, SEO forecasts and link building activities.
- Email marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline required.
- Proven work experience with digital advertising platforms and techniques.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital ad campaigns.
- Strong technical marketing skills, including spreadsheets, web analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, GA, Mixpanel.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Experience leading teams.
Compensation Levels - Monthly
Flexible working hours. Normal hours are not required. Full remote. Performance-based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full-time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
This job offers you
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time or fixed term (contract-based) employment
- Performance-based rewards and bonus
📕 READ PRE-INTERVIEW INFO NOW