We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
You’ll work closely with product managers and other team members to implement our content creating strategy. It’s a content marketing and communications role.
1. Write content within documents, web pages, white papers and anything external-facing (read by users, investors)
2. Editing app/LP texts
3. Create lots of creative marketing content
4. Help manage and develop strategies on different social channels
4. Resolve issues associated with writing, language, localization, and culture
5. Act as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points and customer journeys
6. Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
7. Email marketing
1. Native English or Hindi writer
2. Excellent marketing content creating and communication skills
3. Effective written and oral communications skills in Chinese and English
4. Ability to convert written materials into a second language
5. Ability to work effectively and build networks across all levels of a large international organization with a diverse group of team members
6. Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
7. The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
Flexible working hours. Normal hours not required. Full remote. Performance based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
1. Flexible time, full-remote work
2. Performance-based rewards and bonus
3. A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about startups
4. Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
5. Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues
6. A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect