We are looking for a product owner who is keen on deeply involving with the product process and requirements.
- Handling business aspects of the project, making priority and trade-off decisions.
- Managing product lifecycle. Plan, follow up and consolidate current product status and reports.
- Accepting proposed requirements and ordering them by priority in the product backlog.
- Lead teams and work closely with different teammates to drive the product development process.
- Setting the goals and vision for the product.
- Performing market analysis on competitor products.
- Smoothly convey and communicate with teams and stakeholders.
- Executive assignments by upper management.
- To be on-call based on project needs
- 2 + work experiences (Preferred, internet or software industries.)
- Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. MS office,
- Eager to learn, self-motivation, team player and have got things Done mindset.
- Independent thinking ability to evaluate item value and arrange the priorities.
- English proficiency, (verbal and writing)
- Must be able to work in high-stress situations.
- Good data analysis skills and logic thinking.