▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
- Testing and identifying platform native application and web service vulnerabilities.
- Responding to all produce services/application security breaches.
- Ensuring that the product service infrastructure and data are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Daily reporting, and communication with the relevant departments.
- Reply to vulnerability reports and liaise with the engineering teams to address issues.
- Research new attack techniques and mitigate the risks and possible impact on all produce services/application.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience with penetration test, incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Proficiency in Burp suite, Kali, and other penetration test tools.
- Proficiency in code review skill.