Nayya is seeking a motivated and adaptable professional to join our team as a Partner Growth Manager. This important role focuses on enabling joint growth with Nayya’s largest carrier partner, by enabling and supporting the carrier sales and account management teams. You will be a crucial link between our organization and our partner, helping them maximize the value of our products while ensuring their success.
Partner Relationship Management
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with sales representatives and account managers in your geographic territory.
- Share information and tools and provide support so the sales and account managers are successful in offering and supporting Nayya products with their customers
- Understand partner needs and objectives to provide support.
- Act as the main point of contact for sales and account management inquiries, escalations, and issue resolution.
Delivering Nayya to Sales and Account Managers
- Attend in-person and virtual sessions with sales and account representatives in your geographic territory.
- Drive adoption of Nayya products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional service to our key partner
- Work closely with sales and account managers to understand their enablement needs.
- Deliver Nayya training programs, resources, and materials to help partners excel in selling and supporting our products/services.
- Monitor partner performance and proactively address knowledge gaps.
- Partner with Nayya Broker Growth Managers (BGMs) to coordinate activities with Partner sales representatives and key broker partners. Ensure common messaging and training for all parties.
- Analyze partner growth and performance metrics and KPIs for your assigned territory.
- Provide regular reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Identify areas for improvement working with the Commercial team overseeing the Partner relationship.
Product and Market Knowledge
- Stay up-to-date with our product offerings and industry trends.
- Share market insights and product updates with the Partner to help them better understand our solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as sales, marketing, and Broker Growth Managers.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment.
- 7+ years experience in account management, sales, channel sales, or business development, in employee benefits or the insurance industry
- Understand the roles of carriers, brokers, HRIS/administration, and employers in delivering employee benefits
- Must have worked with sales professionals, preferably within insurance
- Entrepreneurial approach, comfort with ambiguity
- Proven experience in account management, partner management, or related roles.
- Strong understanding of account management and business development processes.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $115,000-$150,000. We use a location factor to adjust this range for candidates that are located outside of geographic region of our New York office. Placement within the salary band is determined based on experience.
Nayya focuses on United States. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Nayya has raised $111.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2022.
You can view their website at https://www.nayya.com/ or find them on LinkedIn.