4k - 8k SGD Monthly
- Translate high-level business requirements into tangible user interface proposals
- Integrate latest standards in interaction design and trends in visual design
- Work closely with developers, graphics artists, and product manager(s) to guide software user interface development for various products with different specifications
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across varying audience
- Design user interfaces to meet elicited requirements
- Minimum 2~3 years work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to apply rapid prototyping
- Demonstrated experience designing usable mobile and/or web-based interfaces
- Strong knowledge of fundamental usability and aesthetic principles to design the user interface to meet elicited requirements
- Strong expertise with design programs such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Prototype tools(Flinto, Principle...)
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible user interfaces preferred
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project deadline
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design
- Experience working in an Agile development process is a plus
- Experience working for multi-country/E-commerce product design is a plus
- Experience in Photography/Illustration/Animation is a plus
*Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or an URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Shopee Singapore Pte Ltd
shopee is the largest eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, making online shopping easy, secure and fast through its strong payment and logistical support.