Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operation team and ensure strategies and execution for the set of features under their control are delivered flawlessly and meet key compliance, risk, and control need to protect both our business and customer interests.
- Proficiency in using analytical software to drive data-driven decisions and measure project/program success (SQL experience a plus)
- Support the strategy and define the roadmap for a platform that collects and processes global payments for anti-fraud
- Take ownership of the all anti-fraud or risk control related function
- Create product specifications and work with engineering, QA, and operations teams to build and ship high quality products and features, with consideration for scale, efficiency, and performance
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience in fraud prevention in the eCommerce industry or in payments or retail financial services industry.
- An understanding of large scale systems and service oriented architecture
- Passion for technology, willingness to dive deep into the technical products Walmart is building, and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
- Familiarity working in a big-data environment interacting directly with data science and/or engineers responsible for modeling or machine learning.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (e.g.- Java, Python, R etc.) is a plus