We are looking for an enthusiastic designer to join our design team to extend our product experience across multiple platforms, including native desktop, mobile devices, and web. As a designer in Splashtop, you'll take on design challenges and work on ideas that will transform how people use our product.
▲ About this role
You’ll also work closely with engineering, sales, support, and customer success teams to craft and ship delightful experiences for people around the world. You'll participate in all steps of the product design process: discovering friction points, observing user behaviors, defining problems, providing the potential solutions, testing your ideas and assumptions, then measuring success after product/feature launch.
▲ What you’ll do
- Lead the end-to-end design process
- Take full ownership of your work and total responsibility
- Produce concepts and prototypes and know the timing of applying pixel perfection and making low-fidelity prototypes
- Validate your solutions with both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with engineers to deliver high-quality and bug-free products
- Measure the success of your decisions and stay data-informed
- Help to grow our design culture and improve processes
- Evolve and scale our design system
- You have at least 4+ years of design experience.
- You have the communication skills to speak confidently to your own design work and convince others of your reasoning.
- You have a people-focused design mentality.
- You have an understanding of visual systems, including layout, typography and have a keen eye for details and aesthetics to push our product experience forward.
- You have an online portfolio or a PDF that demonstrates your process and ability to turn ideas into a convincing solution.
▲ Preferred experience
- Proficient with design tools to create high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes such as Figma and Adobe CC
- Experience designing desktop apps & web-based products
- Understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Fluent English writing/reading/speaking/listening skill
- Experience of project management