● Simulate user needs and actual usage scenarios from a user perspective
● Testing (black box, white box, integration, and performance) of the Web and Android platforms
● Write test plans / test cases and output test reports according to feature requirements
● Create automated Web/Android/API test cases
● Track and analyze automated tests to improve test efficiency
● Track and record product issues and analyze the problems through various tools, giving feedback to relevant personnel to make corrections
● Share test related information with other team members
We do not necessarily expect you to have experience with everything below, but the more the betters.
● Previous testing experience
● Automated testing experience
● Experience with various types of tests (function/integration/regression/load/API)
● Proficient in at least one programming language (Java/Python/Shell)
● Understanding of with CI/CD processes and operations
● Knowledge of client/server architecture
● Familiarity with Git
● Experience with Jmeter, Fiddler, Postman, and/or Chrome console
● Understanding of SQL syntax (MySQL)
Please attach your English CV in your application.
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.