In this role, you have an opportunity for significant impact through your ability to increase developer efficiency and product quality through your work. You’ll play an impactful role to build mobile-first experiences Apps.
● Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Backend Engineers to design
and deliver high-quality products on iOS
● Build end-to-end features of the app: networking, persistence, business logic, and UI
● Prepare and maintain documents that include architectural diagrams and navigation maps in your area of expertise
● Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential issues in systems and procedures across the organization, as well as design and recommend new solutions
● Participate in code reviews with team members to ensure that each increment adheres to the original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
● Languages: Swift
● Architecture: MVC, MVVM
● Layout: Programmatic UI, Xib
● Testing: XCTest
● Dependency management: Swift Package Manager
● CI/CD: Fastlane, Github Action, Jenkins
● 3+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications using Swift.
● Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications, and multithreaded experiences.
● Solid foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns.
● Deep understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimization, localization, and security for mobile applications.
● Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
● A creative approach to problem-solving and crafting simplified solutions
Bonus points for
● Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
● Experience with mobile video playback and streaming technologies
● Experience with reactive programming, e.g. RxSwift, Combine
● Experience with AVFoundation, CoreData, WKWebView
● Experience with TCP/IP socket
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 60 mins
2. On-site interview: 120 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.