Are you an excellent communicator? Do you have a talent for explaining numbers?
Do you get excited when you can line up the right investors to support the right causes?
Will you join us in creating more high-paying jobs in Taipei, and in building a tech company everyone wants to join?
We are looking for a Director of Investor Relations to help us strategically and appropriately position ourselves with venture capitals, corporate VCs, and crypto funds.
【Main responsibilities include】
- Research investment landscape and identify active VC funds in our industry
- Provide insights on market activity -- who's invested into whom, where; who lead and who followed
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly earnings updates, as well as in their presentations to investors
- Help coordinate board meetings and investor updates
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties and investor relationships
【Requirements and good-to-haves】
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years experience in investor relations
- Understanding of startup (early-stage) funding
- Very good command of English
- Superb written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft engaging and impactful messages
About XREX: https://www.xrex.io/
Our culture: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gZpX8XIO3GOsiep8a7U6hIZrZqn4hUKEBbatcNj0WKE/edit?usp=sharin
XREX helps blockchain-focused organizations save time and money with product development production maintenance, security, scalability and compliance efforts.