(The face-to-face interview will be conducted in English. Also, please attach your English resume if you are interested in this job position)
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com, or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
We are hiring a detail-oriented Sales Business Systems – Salesforce Architect to implement and maintain its internal tools and help optimize our internal sales operations. The position is available immediately, and the location is at Splashtop Taipei Office in Taiwan.
This is a key role to help the company achieve its sales targets and ambitious growth plans for the next 3-5 years. The candidate will have a strategic contribution to the efficiency of the various sales teams (pre-sales and customer success). The candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience implementing Salesforce in one or several SaaS companies. Experience with other business systems that influence sales (marketing tools like Marketo/Act-On, chat tools like Acquire/Drift, sales productivity tools like Outreach/Salesloft, targeting tools like Linkedin Salesforce Navigator) are preferred.
The role is a complex blend of systems architecture/integration skills (60%) and business data quality expertise (40%).
The successful candidate will bring a strong skillset in defining and documenting business requirements, including those that pertain to current state and future state of Splashtop Sales and Business.
• University Degree required.
• Experience in supporting an inside sales team of Sales Representatives and Account Executives using Salesforce Sales Cloud as their primary CRM, including optimizing user experience to reduce overall sales process friction.
• Own Splashtop’s Salesforce instance including overall architecture, processes, and integrations with other systems.
• Provide overall architectural system design and user best practices.
• Experiment and introduce new solutions from Salesforce new releases.
• Establish data management policies, including setting up necessary processes and tools and maintain and monitor data quality through systems.
• Continually improve internal use of Salesforce including automating processes, identifying areas for improvement, and enabling the sales organization for hyper growth.
• 2+ years of directly relevant experience in sales or marketing operations and/or information technology roles.
• Proven track record of implementing and/or managing cloud-based CRM applications and CRM integrated tools and applications.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on Salesforce project requirements under short time deadlines within Salesforce instances of at least 50+ users.
• Experience implementing and managing large Salesforce projects such as transitioning to Salesforce Lightning and scaling lead routing solutions.
• Experience with sensitive data and creating systems that meet the security and compliance needs that come with the management/ownership of sensitive data.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Salesforce Administrator certifications.
• Experience working within a high-growth, global technology company.
• Experience with content/knowledge management platforms.
• Self-starter who can operate independently.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
• Able to operate successfully in a lean and fast-paced organization.