● Simulate user needs and actual usage scenarios from a user perspective
● Testing (black box, white box, integration, and performance) of the Web and Mobile platforms
● Write test plans/test cases and output test reports according to feature requirements
● Track and record product issues and analyze the problems through various tools, giving feedback to relevant personnel to make corrections
● Share test-related information with other team members
We do not necessarily expect you to have experience with everything below, but the more the betters.
●One year of testing experience
●Experience with mobile app testing
●Understanding with web/Android/iOS manual testing.
●Understanding with various tests (function/integration/regression/stress/API).
●Familiar with the test tool (Postman/Chrome console).
●Familiar with Jira/Jenkins/Linux would be a plus.
Please attach your English CV in your application.
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.