▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
▲ About the role
As Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Splashtop. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management, including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction as a priority.
We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and a desire to keep learning. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable liaising with users and enjoy learning new business processes to translate them into technical solutions.
· Provide end-user support, including troubleshooting issues and answering questions about Salesforce functionality.
· Focus on user efficiencies, solving business issues, inventing creative solutions, and ensuring data accuracy across the system.
· Translate business requirements and user stories into working solutions using appropriate configuration and development approaches.
· Deliver business requests with the system configuration or work with the development team to design the customization features.
· Manage the features delivery cycle with the scheduled release window.
· Documenting processes and composing user communication materials, including error reports, deployment logs, and release notes, etc.
· Provide user training and training materials for business process.
▲ Qualifications, Background, and Abilities
· Salesforce ADM-201 Certification is required.
· Bachelor's degree is required; a major degree in computer science or a related major would be advantageous.
· Proven work experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role.
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot complex system issues.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Excellent English communication skills.
美商浪橋科技股份有限公司_Splashtop Inc. 於2006年成立於美國矽谷，在台灣、中國與日本設有分公司與研發團隊。核心團隊來自MIT，並且募集資金超過15億新台幣，投資股東有來自中美台各科技龍頭。我們的產品得到許多獎項並進入量產，擁有穩定的訂單及大量忠實的客戶。