What will you do in this role?
As a versatile Design Engineer, you will take on the responsibilties for leveraging our frontend techstack to facilitate new product blueprinting, collabrate proofs of concept and conduct the UX-driven initiatives. Furthurmore, you'll face up to interdisciplinary challenges and break through those barriers in collaboration with designers, developers, product owners and other active partners.
The key responsibilities of this role will excite you to
- Compose design tokens, components, and other reusable elements into our own design system for other developers to build upon.
- Use modern web technologies to craft proper-fidelity prototypes and support rapid experimentation.
- Give designers feedback or technical advice on interfaces and interactions.
- Seek or build tools to improve our daily workflow and production pipeline.
- On the basis of the above, provide scalable solutions to deliver usable software.
In order to be considered for this role you have
- Working knowledge or practical sense of user-centered design process.
- Familiarity with React.js (16+) and its ecosystem.
- Hand-on experience in the field of frontend development as well as implementing an interactive application from a design specification.
- Teamwork, interpersonal communication, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Profile, portfolio, or presentation of previous works.
Note before your application
It's an onsite job for Taiwan citizens and those who have legal residency status.
Non-Taiwan citizen candidates must possess a valid Alien Residence Certificate (ARC) issued by Taiwan authority. Splashtop Taiwan Branch does not sponsor work visa/permit currently.