▲ What will you do in this role?
- Hire, lead, and coach a growing world-class distributed remote engineering team.
- Lead by example in all phases of software lifecycle; drive and lead software development efforts by continuing to direct architecture selection, software design and execution to develop systems, infrastructure, and tools.
- Recruit top engineering talent and scale to multiple teams.
- Cultivate a strong, transparent, and collaborative engineering culture.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Customer Success, and Sales to help understand the needs of our prospects and customers and ship world-class solutions.
- Track key service and productivity metrics and continually work towards improving team efficiency and engineering capacity.
- BA or BS in computer science, engineering or related discipline required.
- 8+ years of professional engineering experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience managing software engineers.
- Strong technical background in backend technologies such as Golang, distributed systems, micro-services, ORM, OLTP, OLAP etc.
- Strong technical background in frontend technologies such as ReactJS, ES6, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies and experiences in cloud native tech stacks, e.g. K8s, Terraform, Consul, Docker, service mesh, etc.
- Direct experience building scalable infrastructure software and/or distributed systems.
- Thorough understanding of a variety of development, engineering, and sales processes (Such as Agile/Scrum).
- Proven ability to attract, develop, motivate and retain talented individuals; ensuring they reach their potential.
- Track record for on time development, project management, cost control and customer satisfaction.
美商浪橋科技股份有限公司_Splashtop Inc. 於2006年成立於美國矽谷，在台灣、中國與日本設有分公司與研發團隊。核心團隊來自MIT，並且募集資金超過15億新台幣，投資股東有來自中美台各科技龍頭。我們的產品得到許多獎項並進入量產，擁有穩定的訂單及大量忠實的客戶。