You’ll proceed the user research from identifying problems, data analysis to insights collects.
Ultimately, you’ll facilitate the innovation process to develop new products or services for our users.
● Work with product managers and designers on user research projects, from planning, conducting,
and analysing to sharing insight and findings
● Synthesise research findings from qualitative/quantitative data sources to form meaningful suggestions
and actionable plans
● Provide user research-related knowledge and suggestions to team members who are interested in
conducting research on their own
● Research and study new methods to build the research module and workflow
● Oversee weekly user feedback sessions and provide guidance
Skills / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● 2+ years of experience in user research methods, including usability testing, survey design/analysis, and others
● Strong portfolio/report to be presented and defended during application and interview
● Be a great team player with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
● Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be OK with ambiguity
● Willing to work on a smaller scope of user research projects and deliver insights in a timely manner
● Gaming industry experience and UX copywriting experience will be bonus points
* Please attach your English CV & portfolio with your application
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.